Have you obtained your set of 100 bestseller audio books?
Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family, in every individual.
He that loves reading has everything within his reach.
Business, Leadership &Management Bestsellers Audio Books Boxed Set is a collection of 100 bestseller audio books (in MP3) that will better your life in a dramatic way and help you achieve your life goals.
Whether it’s figuring out how to get increase your income, jumpstart and scale up your business, learning how to be happier, or trying to find ways to get a promotion or becoming a better leader/manager, listening a couple of these audio books is guaranteed to change your life for good and make the rest of the your life phenomenal for you.
- Anthony Robbins – Money – Master the Game – 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
- Stephen R. Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Malcolm Gladwell – Outliers; The Story of Success
- Ekhart Tolle – The Power of Now; A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- Charles Duhigg – The Power of Habit; Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- The Total Money Makeover; Classic Edition A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
- Amy Poehler – Yes Please
- Jim Collins – Good to Great; Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t
- Robert Greene – 48 laws of power
- Timothy Ferriss – The 4-Hour Workweek; Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich
- Tony Robbins – Awaken the Giant Within; How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- John C. Maxwell – 21 Laws of Leadership
- Malcolm Gladwell – Blink – The Power Of Thinking Without Thinking
- Darren Hardy – Compound Effect
- Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner – Freakonomics; A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything
- Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko – Millionaire Next Door; The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy
- Malcolm Gladwell – The Tipping Point; How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- John P. Kotter – Leading Change
- Covey – 4 Disciplines of Execution: The Secret To Getting Things Done, On Time, With Excellence…
- Chip & Dan Heath – Switch – How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
- Katty Kay and Claire Shipman – The Confidence Code
- David J Schwartz Ph D – The Magic of Thinking Big
- Ken Blanchard – The One Minute Manager
- Arbinger Institute – Leadership and Self-Deception; Getting out of the Box
- George S. Clason – The richest Man in Babylon
- OgMandino – Greatest Salesman in the World
- Robert T. Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Eric Tyson – Investing for Dummies
- Chip and Dan Heath – Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Brian Tracy – Eat That Frog!; 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- Deepak Chopra-Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- Jake Halpern – Bad Paper; Chasing Debt from Wall Street to the Underworld
- RamitSethi – I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Shane Snow – Smartcuts : How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success
- Malcolm Gladwell – What the Dog Saw
- Spencer Johnson – Who Moved My Cheese ?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
- Josh Kaufman – The Personal MBA; Master the Art of Business
- Sun Tzu – The Art of War
- James C. Collins and Jerry Porras – Built to Last Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
- Grant Cardone – The 10X Rule; The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- Tom Rath – How Full Is Your Bucket – Positive Strategies for Work and Life
- James Allen – As A Man Thinketh
- Jon Acuff – Start, Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters
- Richard Branson – Losing My Virginity – His Autobiography
- Anthony Robbins – Unlimited Power; The New Science Of Personal Achievement
- Daniel Goleman – Primal Leadership; Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence
- Jack Welch – Winning
- Eric Tyson – Personal Finance for Dummies
- Robert T. Kiyosaki – Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing
- Steve Jobs – The Biography
- Simon Sinek – Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t
- Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg – How Google Works
- Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner – Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain
- Daniel Goleman – Emotional Intelligence; Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
- Bill Clinton – My Life
- David Bach – The Automatic Millionaire; A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- Directional Thinking – 10 Steps to Positive Thinking – Benjamin Chapin , Jay Prichard
- Patrick Lencioni -The Five Temptations of a CEO
- WarrenBuffets -Management Secrets
- Wallace D. Wattles – Science of getting rich
- Tony Blair – A Journey; My Political Life
- Laura Vanderkam – What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast; A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings–and Life
- Susan Jeffers, Ph.D. – Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- Kelly McGonigal Ph.D. – The Willpower Instinct; How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It
- Roger Merill -Life Matters; Creating a Dynamic Balance of Work, Family, Time & Money
- Jeffrey J. Fox – How to Become CEO; The Rules for Rising to the Top of Any Organization
- Jeffrey J. Fox – How to Become a Rainmaker; The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- Ben Horowitz – The Hard Thing About Hard Things; Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
- Clayton M. Christensen – The Innovator’s Dilemma The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business
- Daniel Pink – Drive; The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Eric Ries – The Lean Startup; How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Eric Worre – Go Pro; 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner – The Leadership Challenge; How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in OrganizationsJul 31, 2012
- Jocelyn K. Glei – Manage Your Day-to-Day; Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind
- Kerry Patterson and Joseph Grenny – Crucial Conversations; Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition
- Michael E. Gerber – The E-Myth Revisited; Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Shawn Achor – The Happiness Advantage; The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work
- AtulGawande – The Checklist Manifesto, How to Get Things Right
- Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends And Influence People
- Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson – Why Nations Fail : The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty
- Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee – The Second Machine Age; Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
- Paul Tough – How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character
- Beth Macy – Factory Man : How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local – and Helped Save an American Town
- Jonah Berger – Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Dan Ariely-Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein – Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
- Chris Guillebeau – The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
- Napoleon Hill – Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
- Dave Ramsey. Entreleadership; 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches
- Brian Tracy – Psychology Of Selling
- Charles F. Haanel – Master Key System
- David D’Alessandro – Brand Warfare; 10 Rules for Building the Killer Brand
- Stephen R. Covey – First Things First
- Stephen R. Covey – The 8th – Habit From Effectiveness to Greatness
- Dale Carnegie – How To Stop Worrying
- David Allen – Getting Things Done; The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Stephen R. Covey – 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
- Stephen R. Covey – Principle Centered Leadership
- Jeff Cannon – Leadership Lessons of the Navy Seals.
Advantages of Audio books are Immense!
Take up less space.
Listen to them anywhere
Safe to store & carry around
Content is searchable
Interactive thus enhance message
The package is in 6 DVDs and costs Ksh. 3, 500. You can also get the package on 32 GB flash drive for Ksh 5,000.
If you are outside Nairobi, we guarantee delivery within 24 hours maximum.
If outside Kenya, get in touch with us for delivery coordination.
Reply on SMS with your phone number and location and have it delivered to you!
For more info contact Edith on 0722 533 771.