Woman accidentally sets her vagina on fire during dance competition

0
1837

As a stunt dancer, she probably thought she’d mastered it all. But this poor woman suffered the ultimate accident while carrying out one of her daring dance stunts.

The fire girl, called Flexi, had been performing an impressive dance routine during a competition when she accidentally set her vagina on fire.

The shocking moment was filmed on camera and shows Flexi freaking out when she realises her shorts are in flames.

Flexi realises her private parts are on fire and falls to the floor as she tries to put it out

Flexi realises her private parts are on fire and falls to the floor as she tries to put it out

She was meant to have poured a little bit of alcohol on her shorts and then light them up in order to impress her audience but misjudged the amount.

Instead, she poured too much alcohol on her private parts before she lit it, leading to the area bursting into flames.

She then runs off stage clearing in a lot of pain

She then runs off stage clearing in a lot of pain

According to TMZ, Flexi ended up suffering first-degree burns on her body but is expected to recover from the horrifying incident. She hopes to compete in an international fire-dancing contest in Jamaica later this year. Yo go girl.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here