There are some incredibly talented footballers in the Premier League.However some of these footballers have some incredibly hot wives and girlfriends too. After some long hours debating and researching this topic, here are our results. Also, since all of these ladies are fantastic, the rankings are in no particular order!
10. Lorena BernalLorena Bernal is the wife of Mikel Arteta. The spanish midfield maestro has been with Miss Spain 1999 for quite a while and she definately matches his artistry on the pitch with her own artistry off the pitch.
9. Sam CookeSam Cooke is the girlfriend of Manchester United defender Chris Smalling. Sam is an English Glamour model and Page three girl and has appeared in numerous British “lads mags”. She obviously has the looks for it.
6. Frankie SandfordAlthough Wayne Bridge is playing for Brighton, he is there on loan from Manchester City which makes Frankie Sandford eligible for our list. Frankie shot to fame with ‘The Saturdays’ but also makes our list due to being incredibly hot
5. Tanya RobinsonTanya Robinson is the wife of Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley. While Bardsleys career has not been spectacular the same can not be said about his wife. Absolute stunner in our opinion.
4. Helen FlanaganHelen Flanagan is the girlfriend of former Manchester City winger, and benchwarmer, Scott Sinclair. She rose to fame through Coronation street and recently went on ‘I am a celebrity’ to the nations delight.
3. Abbey ClanceyAbbey Clancy started dating Peter Crouch in 2006 and the couple married in 2011. Not much needs to be said about Clancy. If her husband wasn’t a footballer, one could wonder if he would have ever met her. I think he sums it up pretty well himself. “Had I not become a footballer, I think I would have been a virgin” – Peter Crouch. What a beaut!
2. Natalie SulimanNatalie Suliman is the girlfriend of Fulham winger Kieran Richardson. Richardson accredits her for turning his life around while it lay at tatters on the Old Trafford floor. Well we can certainly see why.
1. Katsia ZingarevichAlthough not the wife of a footballer, we thought Katsia Zingarevich should be included as the wife of a Premier League team owner. This lovely lady is married to Reading owner Anton Zingarevich, and had to be included into this list for obvious reasons.