The fallen veteran soccer analyst Andrew Patrick Luwandagga who has been working at UBC will be laid to rest on Monday. Andrew’s remains will be buried at the family’s burial grounds at Kawempe (Wamala-Katooke). There will be body viewing at UBC premises and Nakivubo Stadium today as Ugandans pay their rest respect to the veteran sports journalist.
Andrew Patrick Luwandagga died in the wee hours of Saturday morning due to High Blood pressure. Luwandagga who has been working at the state owned broadcaster UBC TV left behind five kids.
ANDREW PATRICK LUWANDAGGA FAREWELL PROGRAMME:
- Public viewing of the body at UBC from 11am. This will be live on UBC TV.
- Another public viewing of the body at Nakivubo Stadium from 2:00pm.
- Prayers at St. Apollo Kivebulaya CoU, Namasuba, at 5:00pm.
- Vigil at his home in Namasuba, just behind Freedom City Mall.
- Funeral service at Namirembe Cathedral at 10:00am.
- Burial at Kawempe (Wamala-Katooke) at 4:00pm.
May APL’s soul Rest In Peace.
(Folks, please share on all your platforms and in your respective groups. Thanks). A decent man deserves a decent send-off. God bless you all.