As the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAs) draw closer, voting has officially been opened for the public to engage and be a part of the process of selecting winners of the Ciroc-sponsored glamour event.
The “Nominee Voting” process officially opened to the general public yesterday November 11, and closes on the 10th December 2019.
The ASFA committee has also made it clear that the voting process will be a balanced process between the public and a panel. The public shall account for 30% while the ASFA panel shall account for 70% of the final verdict.
The awards ceremony is slated to take place on Friday, December 13, 2019 at the prestigious Serena Hotel in Kampalawith many noteworthy celebrities, socialites and highly admired fashion stakeholders such as British fashion designer OzwaldBoateng, JoramMuzira, Debbie Kagisha, Santa Anzo among many others set to grace the event.
Voting is done strictly via the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards website: www.abryanzstyleandfashionawards.com/voteby selecting a category of your choice and vote for your preferred nominee by logging into your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail account.
SEE FULL LIST OF ASFAs 2019 CATEGORIES
• Fashion Designer
• Model of the Year (Uganda; Africa)
• Fashion Stylists (Uganda; Africa)
• Hair stylist (Uganda; Africa)
• Fashion Photographer (Uganda; Africa)
• Make-up Artist (Uganda; Africa)
• Most Stylish Artist (Uganda; Africa)
• Music Video Award (Uganda; Africa)
• Fashion Media Excellence (Uganda; Africa)
• Fashionista of the Year (Uganda; Africa)
Only individuals above 18 years are eligible to vote regardless of their nationality.